1. How We Collect and Use Information
We collect the following types of information about you:
Registration and Profile Information.
When an account is created for you, we collect the following personal information: name, mobile phone number, and email address.
We collect your location as provided by your phone. This may include GPS, WiFi, or cell tower based location information. We collect this location information to help determine your safety and assist when directing emergency assistance to you. We maintain location information for 12 months before deletion. You can opt out of location collection using your mobile phone to limit the app’s access to your location data.
We may collect verbal information when you raise an SOS/Panic alarm. This will be captured through your phone’s microphone. This audio may be used to help determine the type of emergency response you require. We maintain audio information for 12 months before deletion.
Activities and Check-In information
We collect verbal and or textual information you leave during activity creation or check-in. This may include details about a task or job you are about to undertake. We collect this information to help direct emergency assistance to you should your task or job overrun, your safety come into question or you raise an SOS/Panic alarm. We maintain this information for 12 months before deletion.
2. Sharing of Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties outside the Company and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates in some circumstances, including:
- We share your personal information with the Service purchaser (normally your employer).
- We may share your personal information with our third-party business partners, vendors and consultants who perform services on our behalf or who help us provide our Services, such as accounting, managerial, technical, marketing or analytic services.
- We may share your personal information, including your location data, with third parties for accessing your risk, determining your safety circumstances and to direct emergency assistance.
- We may at any time buy or sell/divest the company, or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Personal information such as customer names and email addresses, and other user information related to the Service will likely be one of the items transferred in these types of transactions. We may also share, transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions or similar transactions or proceedings.
3. How We Protect Your Information
GMPS cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our service providers. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. Your Choices About Your Information
You may, of course, decline to submit any personal information through the Service, in which case it may not be possible for GMPS to provide Services to you.
Modifying Your Account Information and Settings
You may modify your account information, update or amend your personal information, or change your password at any time by logging in to your account or speaking with the entity paying for the Service (normally your employer). If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at [email protected]
Delete Your Account and Personal Information
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account, please contact us at [email protected]
5. Minor’s Privacy
The Service is forbidden to be used by persons under the age of 18.
6. Links to Other Web Sites and Services
8. How to Contact Us